- Established NOHKEN CO., LTD. located in Kita-Ward of Osaka City.
- Opened Tokyo Sales Office in Chuo Ward of Tokyo.
- Moved Tokyo Sales Office to Chiyoda Ward of Tokyo.
- Opened Kyushu Sales Office in Kokura-Kita Ward of Kitakyushu City.
- Inaugurated NOHKEN Head Quarter building in Suita City, Osaka Prefecture.
Established Enoki Factory in Suita City, Osaka Prefecture.
Acquired shares of CL Instrumentation Industry Co. Ltd.
- Opened Nagoya Sales Office in Chikusa Ward of Nagoya City.
Inaugurated SANDA factory in Sanda city, Hyogo prefecture.
Established SHANOC INC. , the export/import company for NOHKEN INC. in Yodogawa Ward of Osaka City.
Concluded Exclusive Distributorship Agreement with Milltronics Limited of CANDA for continuous Level Monitors and the peripherals./other devices for Japanese market.
Integrated NOHKEN manufacturing business at our SANDA factory.
- Established Joint Venture 'Seojin Level Co., Ltd.' with Seojin Level (Currently SEOJIN INSTECH)located in Seoul, Korea.
- Established 'NOHKEN SYSTEM' as subsidiary company of NOHKEN INC.
Have changed the registered company name to be NOHKEN INC. replacing NOHKEN CO., LTD.
Restructured NOHKEN Tokyo Sales Office into NOHKEN Tokyo Branch and at the same time, opened Yokohama Sales Office in Hodogaya Ward of Yokohama City. In Suita city(near H.Q.)opened an annex office.
- Established ' Taiwan Nohken Co.,Ltd.' in Taipei city.
- Absorbed the subsidiary 'NOHKEN SYSTEM' into NOHKEN INC.
Signed the Contract with Siemens AG Automation and Drives (H.Q. in Germany)for the distribution of process automaton field instruments and the peripherals.
Singed the partnership agreement with SIEMENS K.K.(of Siemens Japan) as for the sales & service of PLC/DCS and the peripherals.
Activities of Yokohama Sales Office was absorbed into NOHKEN TOKYO BRANCH and Accordingly Yokohama Sales Office was closed.
- Absorbed SHANOC INC. into NOHKEN INC. and SHANOC INC. was closed.
- Dissolved Taiwan Nohken Co.,Ltd..
- NOHKEN INC. reached the 50th anniversary of the foundation
- Restructured Tokyo Branch into Tokyo H.Q,. and hereafter NOHKEN INC. started two Head Quarter system.