GW100 series was developed in NOHKEN in pursuit of Reliability and Operability, which are both key significance in liquid level measurement. For these key factors, easy access and parameter settings (Quick Setting Mode) as well as Robustness are achieved at the same time.
* Quick Setting has achieved superb convenience and operability in initial set-up & adjustment.
* [Hardware Mounting] → [Parameter Inputs] → [Measurement Start]
* Current Pulse goes along the probe unit and the spread of the electromagnetic field is small without radiating radio waves. As the resultant benefit, GW100 series can be installed in various narrow space locations.
* The foam generated by Stirrers is not to be detected and just measures fluid level.
* Almost maintenance free and widely application to the site requirements.
* High reliability is offered even for the measurement in the environment with 3.0MPa/+150℃.